vie, 09 oct|
Plaza de España
Andalucia trip: Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba
Price 185€ with our Erasmus Premium Card Membership 200€ normal price
Horario y ubicación
09 oct 2020, 21:00 – 12 oct 2020, 18:00
Plaza de España, Plaça d'Espanya, 08004 Barcelona, España
Acerca del evento
it’s ANDALUCIA… the most popular tourist destinations in Europe, thanks to its sandy beaches, beautiful countryside, spectacular mountain ranges, fabulous monuments and high-spirited people who live life to the full and are well known for their exuberance, warmth and hospitality.
Spanish region of Andalucia is composed of eight provinces, stretching from the south-east to the south-west of the country, each one named for its capital city: Cadiz, Cordoba, Jaen, Huelva, Almeria, Malaga, Granada and Seville.
We will visit the most famous cities:
- GRANADA: It’s arguably the single most worthwhile city in Spain for a tourist.
- SEVILLE: It was founded as the Roman city of Hispalis, During the Muslim rule in Spain, Seville came under the jurisdiction of the Caliphate of Córdoba before becoming the independent Taifa of Seville.
- CORDOBA: It’s an Iberian and Roman city in ancient times, in the Middle Ages it became the capital of an Islamic caliphate.
- Private bus.
- Guide from Barcelona Trips during the trip.
- Maps & all details about the route.
- One night in a hostel in the center of Granada with breakfast included.
- One night in a hostel in the center to Seville with breakfast included.
- Walking tour with a professional guide in Seville.
- Entrance to “mosque of Cordoba” (when it’s free.)
- Help you to buy a ticket for “Alhambra palace” from 7€.
- Food / Drinks.
- Entrance to Alhambra.
NOTE: rooms with 3/4/6 beds, some doubles/singles with extra payment. After booking the trip, you will receive an email with the list of rooms.Friday 9 Oct. 2020
- 21:00: Meeting point in Plaza España between the 2 towers.
- 21:15: The bus will move !!!
Our direction will be Cordoba!!! It takes around 9 hours by bus from Barcelona to Cordoba. We will make some stops during the way and some movies.Saturday 10 Oct. 2020:
- 08:00: Arrival to CORDOBA.
- 08:00 till 12:00: Free time to enjoy the city with our guide.
We recommend you to visit "Mosque of Cordoba". normally it's free before 09:30.
- 12:00: Meeting again and go to Seville.
- 14:00: Arrival to SEVILLE.
- 14:00 till 14:30: Check-in & get our rooms.
- 14:30 till 18:00: Free time to relax at our hostel.
- 18:00 till 20:30: Walking tour with a professional guide.
- Free time to enjoy this city.
We recommend you to visit the Cathedral with its famous tower: La Giralda, Torre del Oro, the district of Triana, Plaza España, Maria Luisa park.Sunday 11 Oct. 2020
- 08:00 to 09:00: Time for breakfast
- 09:30 to 14:30: Free time
- 14:30: Check-out & bus will move.
- 18:30: Arrival to GRANADA, get our rooms.
- Free time to enjoy the city with our guide.
- 07:00 to 08:00: Breakfast.
- 08:00 till 15:00: Time to visit "ALHAMBRA PALACE".
[Entrance is not included in the price of the trip!!!]
- 15:00 till 18:30: Free time to enjoy Granada.
- 18:30: The bus will move and return to Barcelona. (we arrive to Barcelona on Tuesday around 4:00am)
Discounted Price180,00 €