Costa Brava Experience: Islas Medas
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
◆ Medes Islands: The Medes Islands are an archipelago of several islets covering one nautical mile of sea, just off the coastline of L’Estartit on the Costa Brava. They are considered a top Mediterranean dive spot.
◆ Red Island in Begur: Undoubtedly, this is one of the most photographed beaches of the Costa Brava. It is a cove with an average occupancy, golden and coarse sand and has a crystalline water that makes it unique..
PRICE: 27€ per person (25€ at our App, coupon: app2020)
- Private bus.
- Guide from Barcelona Trips to stay with you during the trip.
- Food / Drinks.
- Boat to Medes Islands. (15€ extra per person).
- 08:45: Departure from Plaza Espanya between the 2 towers.
- 09:00: buses move.
- 11:00: arrive to Estartit
- 11:00 a 14:30: free time to enjoy this city and relax at its beach.
Estartit is one of the best resorts on the Costa Brava, with the Medes Islands and the Mediterranean as a backdrop of an incomparable setting.
- OPTIONAL: BOAT TOUR FOR MEDES ISLANDS, PRECE 15€ boat tour for showing you the seabed of the Medes Islands Nature Reserve, an area which is protected because of the richness of its ecosystem and its unique flora and fauna. during 1.5h, boat with large submerged windows, allowing visitors to enjoy the beauty of the Medes islands from a very privileged viewpoint.
- 14:30: meeting where the bus left us.
- 15:00: we arrive at the beaches of Begur, where you can see the Red Island
- 15:00 till 18:30: free time to enjoy the beaches there, there are 3 different beaches: playa Isla Roja, playa de Sa Riera, Playa del Racó
- 18:30: meeting where the bus left us.
- 20:30: Arrive to Barcelona.
- Early Bird€25+€0.35 Visa fee€25+€0.35 Visa fee0€0