sáb, 24 oct|
Plaza de España
Valencia Trip and Peñiscola
Price 30€for Premium Card Membership | Regular price 35 | Group discount 32
Horario y ubicación
24 oct 2020, 8:00 – 12:00
Plaza de España, Plaça d'Espanya, 08004 Barcelona, España
Acerca del evento
Valencia is the third largest city in Spain and among the liveliest and most dynamic. Located on the Mediterranean Sea there are beaches in the heart of the city!
There are plenty of Roman and Arab reminders to mark Valencia’s history that goes back over 2,000 years.
Last year we did this trip and more than 250 persons joined us, it was an amazing trip !! now it’s your turn to join us….
And on our way to Valencia, we will stop to discover one important city.. it’s PEÑISCOLA !!!
This northern city of Castellon has been honored, by being chosen as the location for an important part of the long awaited sixth season of Game of Thrones…. it’s Meereen city.
- Private bus.
- Guide from Barcelona Trips during the trip.
- Walking tour with professional guide in Valencia.
- Food / Drinks.
PRICE: 37€ per person
- 07:00: meeting point in Plaza Espanya near the 2 towers.
- 07:15: Bus move.
- 10:00: Arrive at Peñiscola.
- 10:00 till 11:30: Free time to enjoy this city.
- 11:30: meet again to go to Valencia.
- 13:30 till 18:30: Free time to enjoy the City of Arts of Valencia.
- 18:30 till 20:00: Walking tour with professional guide.
- 20:00 till 23:00: Free time to enjoy this city.
- 23:00: bus moves from Valencia.
- 02:30: Arrive in Barcelona. (night Saturday/Sunday)
Deadline 23 Oct.